and the One who walks with me on it.

Monday, April 21, 2014

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Here comes a whine:

I'm sick.
I'm tired.
I'm tired of being sick and tired.  

My throat hurts.
My nose won't stop running.
How can it be plugged too?

I want to wake up and be in Your presence looking at Your face.
Not here anymore.
I want to wake up here remembering Your plan for me and what is about to transpire on this earth as You restore Your people to the place they should be.  As only You are able.

But no matter what tomorrow brings, I will yet praise You: 

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health (salvation, victory) of my countenance, and my God. Ps. 43:5 KJV

For You, Lord, are good and ready to forgive, and rich in mercy to all those who call on You. Ps. 86:5

For His merciful kindness is great toward us; and the truth of Jehovah endures forever. Praise Jehovah! Ps. 117:2