and the One who walks with me on it.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

It’s Simple

                                Painting by Gustave Caillebotte

  The Lord wants you to know:

       He loves you
       He values you
       He wants to be part of
                             your life
       He wants you to be part of
                             His life

Proof He loves you...
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Rom. 5:8 
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 1Jn. 4:9,10 

Proof He values or treasures you...

The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. Ps. 147:11 
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: Ex. 19:5 

Proof He wants us to be part of each others lives...
And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. Lev. 26:11,12 (If needed:  proof we are Abraham’s seed post Mar. 23, 2012)

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, Eph.  
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. 1Jn.  

(Jesus’ words)
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. John 6:56 
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:20
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. John 17:21

Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 1Jn -16