and the One who walks with me on it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You Are Loved!

Happy God Loves You Day!

I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me.  John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love.  
1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.  1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father.  1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.  Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father.  Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.  James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.  Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.  Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love.  Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore.  Psalms 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing.  Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you.  Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession.  Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul.  Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things.  Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me.  Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires.  Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine.  Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager.  2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles.  2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you.  Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart.  Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes.  Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. 
Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus.  John 17:23


Portion of:  Father's Love Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications
Copyright 1999-2011