and the One who walks with me on it.

Friday, February 14, 2014

The Greatest Love of My Life



       It’s been tough lately.  Feeling very under-appreciated as a mom.  It’s times like these that I remember one of the reasons I love God so much.  It’s because He loves me very much.  He has never: let me down, shut me out, held me back, wasted my time, walked out on me, turned His back on me or stabbed me in the back, given me the cold shoulder, been more interested in anything or anyone but me, spoken disrespectfully to me or hurt me with mean words, disregarded my needs, etc, etc.



       He is honest, direct, caring, kind, generous, merciful, compassionate, someone I can look up to and admire in His person.  Even in His discipline as my Dad, He is all of these.  And so, on this day that celebrates love, I remember the One who loves me most: God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit.  My thanks to You for being the greatest Love of my life.



     Forever Yours,



          Vicky


I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

Pr. 8:17