and the One who walks with me on it.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Wish...

This will be short because it's late and I don't want to miss another day of posting, so here is what I wish:

   -I wish we all could know God for who He is- personally- because the more I know Him, the more I love Him and (I believe) anyone who knows Him would feel the same.
   -I wish we all could know the peace and joy that remain when He dwells with and in us, even when great difficulties or tragedies arise.
   -I wish we all can feel the excitement of each new day with the Lord and hear Him speak in our lives.
   -I wish we all could spend an eternity with Him where sickness, sin and death are never seen again.
    -I wish we all would know and feel God's great love for us.


Lord, open the doors for me to share Your love and I will walk through them!