and the One who walks with me on it.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day Lord!

       Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.(Jh. 15:13 KJV)  Lord, You laid down Your life for us while we were yet sinners (Rom. 5:8).  I’d say that makes You the world’s best Valentine of all.  It will forever astound me just how wide, how deep, how great Your love is for us. 

that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, forever. Amen.  Eph. 3:17-21

       Lord, You have proven what great love You have for us by staying with us through our trials (Is. 43:2) and You have never turned away from us or left us (Heb. 13:5).  Nothing can ever separate us from Your great love when we are in Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:38,39).  Lord God, how awesome You are!!! (Ps. 47:2)  Your words are sweet as honey in my mouth (Ps. 119:103), and I long for the day we will forever be face to face… and therein will be my satisfaction (Ps. 17:15).

O God, You are my God; I will seek You earnestly; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You, as in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; so I have seen You in the holy place, seeing Your power and Your glory. Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You.  Ps. 63:1-3

Forever Yours,
                   Vicky