and the One who walks with me on it.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sitting Here…

       It’s one of those days where I sit here looking at a blank screen thinking of many different things I could write about, but none of them appeal.  So, this morning I just want to remind all of us of a few things.


God is thinking of us.
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You.  Ps. 139:17,18 MKJV  

He loves us even though we are sinners.
But God commendeth (introduced, exhibited) his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Rom. 5:8
But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us (even when we were dead in sins)  Eph. 2:4,5

Our salvation is His joy.
(Jesus)who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right of the throne of God.  Heb. 12:2 MKJV

He gave His life for our salvation and to live with us.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  Gal. 2:20

He did it all because He loves us.
In this the love of God was revealed in us, because God sent His only begotten Son into the world that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (reparation) concerning our sins.  1Jh. 4:9,10 MKJV

Emmanuel means God with us (Mt. 1:23).

He’s here, with each of us right now.

What would you like to say to Him?

Come on... say it!