and the One who walks with me on it.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Visual Lessons of the Heart



 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,




and I will give you an heart of flesh.  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.  
Ez. 36:26
 

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.  Ps. 147:3

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.  Ps. 34:18



or if your heart has grown cold...

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  Mt. 24:12





Hereby perceive (know) we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us…  1Jn.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
Rom. ,39




O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.  Ps. 34:8