and the One who walks with me on it.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Power Outage

       The rain poured, the thunder roared, and the wind started howling; so not too bad of a night for us considering the damage that was done further south.  Of course, ten minutes before the end of The Amazing Race, the power went out and we didn't get to watch the end... figures!  And it stayed off for an hour, of course the hour I was going to write my post, then I had some work to do, and now I sit at the computer unsure of where this is heading and I realize my brain isn't functioning at optimum or even reasonable anymore.
 
       As the lights were out, we found ourselves grateful for candles, flashlights, and L.E.D. lighting to dispel the darkness so we could function.  Thank God for the light...
 
 
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people for possession,
so that you might speak of the praises of Him
who has called you out of darkness
into His marvelous light;
1Pt. 2:9