and the One who walks with me on it.

Monday, September 03, 2012

Ramblings

       It’s been an early day for me, waking up before 6 am for no reason and unable to get back to sleep.  It feels like my brain is in a mussle (lol, oops, I mean muddle), my body is aching all over again and all I want to do it huddle under a warm blanket, hot cocoa in hand, and veg, as in, be like a vegetable and just lay there.  Of course, a thousand thoughts come into my head, and though most of them are unrelated, some are sensible.  Like, who cares what I feel, I’ve got to get done what I need to.  (Um, body not there yet!)  Also, I need to get this post done and I’m not so sure it will make sense when I’m finished or if I can even finish!

       So here am I, just wishing for my body’s sake that the Lord returns for us today and I have a new body that doesn’t know pain or sickness ever again (Rev. 22:4; 1Cor. 15:50-54).  Certainly it will be nice to have the fog lifted from my brain and a memory to go with it!  Perhaps I’ll just throw myself a party today- you know, a pity party?!  Just kidding. I wouldn’t do that: there are too many people world wide worse off than me.  So, in my unclear state of mind, I’m just going to write this:

It’s a really good thing the Lord is coming back soon
(Rev. 22:12)

and better

He’s here with me today in this state I’m in
(Is. 43:2; Heb. 13:5)

and best...

He loves me!!!


For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Rom. 8:38,39



(ok, I feel better now! J )