and the One who walks with me on it.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Up Close and Personal

       It is rare that I find a picture I just ‘have’ to have.  From the moment I saw this picture, I wanted a copy because it stirred my own imagination.  What made this little girl stick her face right in the sunflower?  Was she trying to smell the pretty flower… did she want to see more details of the insides… was she trying to bite off some seeds… or did she just want to get up close and personal?

          Obviously this flower captivated this little girl’s interest.

                    I wonder if the Lord ever wishes He could captivate our interest this much.



          …“Unless you turn to God from your sins and become as little children,
                         you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven Mt. 18:3 TLB