and the One who walks with me on it.

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Forgeddaboudit



       There’s only so much time you can take staring at an empty page with absolutely nothing coming to mind about what to write.  So here I am thinking- I just need to go to bed.  In fact, I think I will do just that.  But first I want to say that I am so glad to be a part of the greatest family on Earth- known as the body of Christ.  We all look different, we like different things in life and local churches, styles of worship and clothes we wear, but we have the most important thing in common.  We love the Lord Jesus Christ.

       Like earthly families we don’t always get along, we sometimes fight and don’t appreciate each other’s actions.  Sometimes we take advantage of one another, ignore one another, or speak words that were better left unspoken but we are still family.  And God is our Father.  So when our Father says to love one another (Jh. 13:34; Rom. 12:10; 13:8; 1Jh. 4:11;  1Pt. 4:8; Mt. 22:39- and these are just some!)

we ought to love one another.

Live it
    just don’t forgeddaboutdit!

But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name, who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God. Jh. 1:12,13

For this cause I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in Heaven and earth is named, Eph. 3:14,15