and the One who walks with me on it.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jumbled Thoughts

       Too many thoughts in my head and not enough space to write about them all in one post, so instead of writing about one thing, I’ll just put some of my thoughts down.

I want more of the Lord.  Seems I am never satisfied to remain in stopped position with Him, but always want to move forward… fresh every day.

Life is tiring.  It is full of lots of things we don’t really want to do but must do anyway.  The Lord helps to make those times much more interesting.

I have never felt freer than I am (inside) and though I’m not positive how I got to this place, I am positive it was the Lord who brought me here.

How is it possible after so many years struggling to consistently read the Word that I now want to read it, miss it when I can’t and actually delight in all the words I read?

The greatest or first commandment is to love… if you love then you won’t do things to hurt other people.  If you love Jesus, you won’t do things to hurt Him.  He can hurt… did you know that?

Everyday is new with no mistakes in it.  That means tomorrow you have the chance to start again.

Watch a baby and think:  the Lord gave up power and glory, wisdom and honour to bring us back in relationship with our Father… He started out human life having to relearn everything, humbling himself as a helpless babe who had to have his bum changed and be fed.

Christian life can be boring and stale, but it becomes that way only because we let it.


Lord, thank You for never, ever giving up on me
     and for giving up everything for me.

Forever Yours,
Vicky