and the One who walks with me on it.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Thanks Giving

To God be the glory.  Great things He has done.

To Abba, our Father, who loved us enough
to make a plan to save our wretched lives.
Glory and honour and praise.

To Jesus who gave up His beginning to come as mortal man,
to suffer and die while innocent all for our guilt
be glory and honour and praise.

To the Holy Spirit who comes to abide with us,
the frail, weak, and temporary flesh of man,
be glory and honour and praise.


We thank You and praise You and love You always!



 

In Matt. Redman’s Words

          Once Again

          Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
          You became nothing, poured out to death
          Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life
          And I'm in that place once again
          I'm in that place once again

          And once again I look upon the cross where You died
          I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
          Once again I thank You
          Once again I pour out my life

          Now You are exalted to the highest place
          King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
          But for now I marvel at Your saving grace
          And I'm full of praise once again
          I'm full of praise once again

          Thank You for the cross
          Thank You for the cross
          Thank You for the cross, my Friend