and the One who walks with me on it.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Conviction of Time





                                                                Time reading my Bible? _________ hrs


                                                                I think it’s good to think about these things
                                                                             some times, don't you?


                                                                               As newborn babes,
                                                                   desire the sincere milk of the word,
                                                                          that ye may grow thereby:
                                                                                    1Pt. 2:2 KJV

                                                              Had your instruction not been my pleasure,
                                                                    I would have died in my affliction.
                                                                                  Ps. 119:92 ISV